Wednesday, April 18, 2012

5 Things

So I haven't posted in a few months. Mostly because I have been busier than I anticipated! Busy with things that I love doing though, so I don't mind. Anyway, because I am too scattered to form real paragraphs today, I am going to organize my thoughts in list form.

Things I Love About Mobile:
(1) My coworkers.
(2) The colorful flowers everywhere.
(3) The exciting weather!
(4) The beach birds--so many species and varieties!
(5) The cultural contrast to everything I am used to.

My Favorite Websites (Right Now):
(1) Pinterest
(2) Etsy
(3) Wordpress
(4) NPR
(5) Netflix

My Favorite Things:
(1) Baking soda
(2) Soy milk
(3) Elmer's glue (for crafting!)
(4) Click-y pens
(5) Crasins

My Favorite TV Shows:
(1) 30 Rock
(2) How I Met Your Mother
(3) Psych
(4) Friends
(5) Frasier

Things I Am Excited About:
(1) Shopping at the flea market this weekend for vegetables and herbs
(2) Festival International in Lafayette next weekend with G
(3) Meeting Bon Bon, the ridiculous swamp kitten
(4) Picking up L, C, and C in Mobile to carpool to A&G's wedding together!!!
(5) M&M's wedding in July and seeing all sorts of wonderful people in MINNESOTA!
(6) Minnesota again in September for L&E's wedding!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very much excited about everything you are excited about (at least #4 and #5...can't really comment on swamp kitchens). Who is the other C? Conner?!?! Cause if so, that would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete